Tuesday, March 25, 2014

I miss baking

I love baking.....
It's one of the things I'm realizing that I have missed doing lately.

It's not always easy to do in someone else's kitchen or maybe I should say easy to enjoy. And even when I lived in Philippi...I guess I just never got to a place where I enjoyed baking again. Well, and probably after driving so much all the time because I lived so far away, I just didn't feel like it and I had too many other things to do.

Anyway, I'm excited to get used to my new place and start doing some of those things that I enjoy again. I just like baking....well, and cooking. I do enjoy cooking too. I made dinner last night and it was just stuff I threw together to make my own pasta dish and it was delicious! It's probably because I'm the only one who will be eating it. The girls won't eat the same thing I do...I made them a deconstructed version before I started mixing things together and seasoning them. I have spent the past couple years cookign for some very, VERY, VERY picky eaters. So cooking with freedom when it's only for me....delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment