Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Waiting...

I'm getting ready to rent a house. I've been trying to decide between two houses this landlord has. They said I could have another look to decide after they finished the work that needed done to them. Before the bad weather here in our area, they thought the places would be done by Feb 1st. I called a couple times to check on progress because I'm anxious to move forward with this part of my life. I'm excited! I love the thought of moving in somewhere and doing it up my way. Anyway, I avoided calming to check on it Friday and i made myself wait yesterday too because I really don't want to drive them crazy. This morning on the way to work I was thinking that I would just call them and check. Then I started praying and told God if he just wants me to have a God lesson in patience and trusting his timing, I will surrender to that. So I've been listening for God's voice today and trusting in Him.

Then I opened up my daily devotion:
Philippians 4:6-7 NKJV

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Thanks Lord...I hear you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment