Sunday, September 21, 2014

"Keep on being brave!" ~Love God

Thursday night I cried myself to sleep. A little overwhelmed with life. A little overwhelmed with being on my own. I cried to God asking how long it was going to be like this...was this how life would be from now on. (Sorry....I know this sounds a little depressing but there's a point, I promise.)

I get a daily "Verse of the Day" from my Bible app on my phone. Friday morning I woke up to this scripture:

"Keep on being brave! It will bring you great rewards. Learn to be patient, so you will please God and be given what he has promised."  - Hebrews 10:35-36

I was amazed at how much God was speaking to me and the comfort he was bringing me.

Then Saturday night at church we listened to a couple (Tim and Heather) who we have been sponsoring for their missions and the words Heather spoke allowed God to finally get it through my head. If I were to get what I want now and it wouldn't be God's time, it wouldn't work. It would be miserable. God revealed to me that being patient and waiting for His perfect timing will allow for Him to prepare everything and everyone so things will be just right.

The clarity and peace God has given me this weekend through his wisdom amazes me. My trust in

I just wanted to share.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the good cry and words that i also needed to hear . I love you with all my heart and I hurt because you hurt but thank God for those beautiful girls. Love Mom

    ReplyDelete