Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Simple things

I can't believe how much something so simple like moving my desk around at work can make me feel so much better. Well, I didn't actually move my desk but re-arranged items on my desk. ...Moved my monitors and my KVM switch, my PC towers, wires, cords, cables, etc. I thought I was just cleaning and organizing but I essentially ended up giving myself more room and I feel like I can spread out more. LOVE!

This has been very helpful for me because I have been battling some serious depression issues over the past week. The smallest things can make a huge difference for me right now. So I just wanted to note that.

I feel good. I feel good sitting down at my desk right now. And I'm enjoying that small thing and I wanted to take note of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment