Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Pinterest fun!

I have been having a lot of fun doing projects I find on Pinterest lately. I thought I would post some of them...probably more for my memory than to show off my work because they aren't my ideas so I don't deserve any credit.
 
Mostly I enjoy this blog because I love a site/app that is useful! I get tired of things that just take up my time but I don't get any good use out of them. I used a lot of my pinned ideas for at Christmas time to do some creative gift giving and not spend as much money. And now I am enjoying the ideas I've been putting to use while getting ready to move into my new rental house. Anway, the pictures are below. (Not pictured are the recipes I have tried which always end up being delicious!) I'm sure I will post more as I collect more creations! I am having so much fun with it!
 
 
Christmas gift the girsl and I made for Andy. 
It's the girls thumbprints made into hearts for a keepsake.
 
 
This is was a Christmas gift I did for my mom.
It's a "family tree" with the grandkid's handprints as the leaves. I made one for my Dad and Beth too.
 
 
These are headband holders! I love them.
They will be for the new house and will assist in my attempt to organize our stuff!!
 
 
This is a dresser that my mom and Bob let me have for my new house. I painted it a color that will compliment my bedspread. Below is a picture of what it looked like before I painted it.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment